Thursday, October 9, 2014

Brennan's Progress Report

Since last week I have been searching for better primary sources and I found one that is very helpful. I found a speech that Wesley Branch Rickey made when he was the executive of the brooklyn dodgers. Branch Rickey was the first owner of a professional team too sign an African American player. This speech is very lengthy which is good because it's full of details and information. I'm still searching through the library of congress website because as I dig deeper into the collection I'm discovering a lot of helpful sources. I didn't think there would be much information on this topic but i've been surprised about how much there actually is. I actually enjoy looking up things for this paper because the topic is something that interests me. 

Goals: Finding better primary and secondary sources  

No comments:

Post a Comment