Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Allison Progress Report 10/22/14

I ran into an issue this week that set me back a bit; I don't have access to many of the articles I'd hoped to use as secondary sources (Cue my "oh fuck" moment). Although I might be able to access them through the InterLibraryLoan, I didn't want to rely on that only to have it fall through, so I located some more, really awesome, secondary sources through our own library that I know I have access too and instead read through and made notes on those. This meant that I had to take some time I'd set aside for primary sources, but I still managed to read through several more letters (and I located a lady's will!!!!!!!! but that's taking me a while to get through).

Goals:
-Read through and analyze the will
- Write. Write. Write. Get to that 1,200 word rough draft on our timeline. All my efforts will focus on this because I also have another paper due next week as well, so I can't afford to mess around.

No comments:

Post a Comment