Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Matthew Burke's Weekly Update # 3 10/22/2014

This week I have been examining all of my sources that I collected so far and thought about the questions that come up that I am striving to answer. Some of the questions include: Did gender affect punishments for crimes? Was there a difference between crimes of owning a brothel and procurement or do they go together? In the cases where there were more then on person being convicted, what were their punishments and how were the punishments similar and/or different?

This is the start to my questions and they will help me shape my arguments for my paper. If you think of any questions that I might want to consider, let me know. I would appreciate an outside perspective.

My goals for this week are:
  • Have a clear and defined set of secondary sources that are relevant to my paper.
  • Start and work on my rough draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment