Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Progress Report #1 Taylor

Progress Report:
I have been looking over many recordings of the "Man on the Street" and also the"Dear, Mr. President" recordings. I have started to notice a pattern that many people are discouraged by the attack and continue to suffer according to the "Man on the Street" recordings. In the "Dear, Mr. President" recordings many say that they support the president but can not afford the increasing in prices. This suggests to me that the people most affected by this are the lower class people. I have almost listened to all of the "Dear, Mr. President" recordings, which is probably almost 50 recordings within itself. I have about 15 recordings left to write some notes on.

Goals:
1. Need to come up with a solid question to ask myself for the paper and work on a thesis statement off the question
2. Find at least 2 secondary sources after listening to the rest of the recordings
3. ORGANIZE info into categories
4. Write 500-700 words a week in notes

No comments:

Post a Comment