Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Matthew Burke's Progress Report #1

October 8, 2014 - I have researched 31 cases and they all are a mix of men and women, guilty and not guilty. It is still too early in my opinion to narrow it down just yet. (In other words, I would like to have a lot more cases before I even attempt to narrow.) And since the Old Bailey Online site was down for the class on Tuesday, I decided to start thinking about and creating an Excel sheet that would hold all the cases and then I might be able to see patterns... Well If I make it with the proper labels.

Goals by the end of next week:
  • Come up with and start implementing the Excel sheet and see if it needs to be tweaked. (DO NOT USE ALL OF YOUR TIME FIDDLING WITH THIS SO YOU DON'T FALL BEHIND.)
  • Get at least up to 45 cases.
  • Start thinking about what secondary sources to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment