Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Goals and progress check-in, November 20

Jennifer:

To be honest, I haven't really done anything with my paper this week. I have been busy trying to finish the other paper I had to do. I have looked at the peer review and have taken notes on what I want to add to my paper, but that is about it.
Goals:
1. Finish the draft
2. Get bibliography sorted


Matthew:

After going through and seeing how much of a mess my rough draft is organization wise, I am focusing on two things this week.
Goals:
1) Finish my rough draft for Tuesday.
2) Re-organize my thoughts for my paper.

Taylor:

This week I have looked over my peer review. I have made a lot of changes and have started the first two pages.
-Finish the rough draft at full length

Al:

After reorganizing my notes and listening to feed back from class I can now focus on more important facts of my research.
-Finish rough draft

No comments:

Post a Comment